What You Can Expect at the Center
At Ann Arbor Center for the Family, we are committed to providing
- collaboration between therapist and client
- a thoughtful, caring, strength-based approach to problem-solving and change
- privacy and confidentiality
- a team approach for clients, couples or families who choose to work with more than one Center affiliate
- coordination of care with schools and other health providers as needed
Founded in 1976, Ann Arbor Center for the Family began as a setting in which to explore and develop new models of family therapy. Continuing in that tradition, Center-affiliated professionals integrate new and traditional approaches to treating and assessing adults, children, adolescents, and families.