What You Can Expect at the Center
At Ann Arbor Center for the Family, we are committed to providing
- collaboration between therapist and client
- a thoughtful, caring, strength-based approach to problem-solving and change
- privacy and confidentiality
- a team approach for clients, couples or families who choose to work with more than one Center affiliate
- coordination of care with schools and other health providers as needed
Founded in 1976, Ann Arbor Center for the Family began as a setting in which to explore and develop new models of family therapy. Continuing in that tradition, Center-affiliated professionals integrate new and traditional approaches to treating and assessing adults, children, adolescents, and families.
The Center is pleased to announce our newest affiliate, Sonya Lewis, MD, MPH. Dr. Lewis provides individual psychotherapy for adults and also provides medication services if indicated.